Thursday, May 16, 2013

Two TED Talks Response

 Tony Robbins:
I really loved this TED talk.  This was extremely compelling and it was especially interesting because the ideas did not feel presented and completely new, but instead felt like they were simply revealed within the layers of day to day life.  I thought that Tony spoke with more passion than most speakers and he seemed both excited and extremely ready to present.  What he said seemed true to me and I think that he had a great talk.

David Blaine:
This TED talk was good.  David didn't seem to really be trying to explain a concept but instead just showed the struggles and goals that humans set.  This was a good follower for Tony because it related to motivation. David found his achievement in his goals.  This was a very interesting TED talk because I find holding your breath to be such a difficult enterprise.  His explanation was very interesting and he seemed to really like what he was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment